Montag, 12. Dezember 2016

Sunrises

“Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” 


As an early riser, I am lucky enough to see more of my fair share of sunrises. Wherever I am in the world I always find them spectacular. There’s a reason for talking about sunrises other than an excuse to share these beautiful photos though.



It is then that the wise words of William Arthur Ward come to mind. "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them." They are there for an instant, and then they are gone. There is no point waiting for an imaginary perfect time to seize an opportunity - you have to go for it when the chance presents itself.

The key is what you do with the opportunity once you see it. To finish off with some fine advice from the columnist Ann Landers: “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognise them.”

Inspiration, talent, luck, resources, whatever you want to call it - there’s no substitute for hard work. If you like the content please feel welcome to comment or inbox me.

With 💞 Bernhard
 
For my "Travel & Lifestyle Opportunity" please follow the link: The New Way Of Travel


My book tip, I just read: "Black Box Thinking: Marginal Gains and the Secrets of High Performance" from Matthew Syed

www.BERNHARDMERTEN.com 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen